Topic: Sealed RTR Set

Would anyone here have any interest in buying or trading for a sealed complete set of RTR? They seem to be going for like 170 on ebay right now. I'd really like to unload this for some of the pricier things on my wishlist, perhaps (Caverns, Angels, Snapcasters, planeswalkers, lands, etc, playsets preferred).

Re: Sealed RTR Set

Why not just open it and piece out the cards? The shocks alone are worth at least $200, and that's not including the chase mythics/rares.

I'm not sure where you're getting those prices from....if you add up the low end prices from TCG it adds up to about 175.

BaronVonVaderham wrote:

I'm not sure where you're getting those prices from....if you add up the low end prices from TCG it adds up to about 175.

Well when you said a complete set I assumed that you meant 4x everything from RTR like one of those redemption sets from MTGO. I guess I was mistaken, so just ignore my post.

You're not wrong, I CAN piece this out, but I'd rather see if I can get rid of it all at once first before I do that (it's not even here yet, just testing the waters for interest). It's a lot less postage and hassle than doing two dozen separate trades.

jgmill87 wrote:
BaronVonVaderham wrote:

Well when you said a complete set I assumed that you meant 4x everything from RTR like one of those redemption sets from MTGO. I guess I was mistaken, so just ignore my post.

It IS a complete set of each card, you don't need to have 4x of every card in set to redeem on MTGO. As long as you own 1 of each is good enough to redeem as a whole set.

Last edited by skystar (2012-11-28 20:22:44)