Topic: Reprint Card Editions

Hi,

Is there a way to distinguish between the inventory of reprinted cards.

For example, I want to set 4 for the M11 card "Cancel" and set 2 for the RTR version of "Cancel".

Re: Reprint Card Editions

At this time, you can edit card details from the inventory panel by clicking the small drop down arrow that appears to the left of the card name in the NAME column, or by clicking any edition symbol that appears in that same field.

When you click one of those locations, you get a pop up screen that has one line item for each card instance.  From there, you can change the language, condition, edition, and other setting (e.g., foil, promo).  At this time, that's also the only way to view details about how many cards of each edition you have in your inventory (i.e., access that screen and count the number of lines listed for a specific edition).

When adding cards, you can use the detail add area (the bottom tab on the left of the add cards area) to enter those details as you record new inventory.

Note that deckbox.org is soon getting an upgrade.  One of the main improvement areas focuses on improvements to the inventory system, to better distinguish between different cards from different sets in your collection. You may learn more about the pending release here.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: Reprint Card Editions

Thanks for that information. I had never noticed the edit details box. Unfortunately this is not the functionality I am looking for but it sounds like inventory management in future updates will provide a fix.

EDIT: I took a look at the alpha test version of the future site.... and the "edition owned" functionality is exactly what I am looking for!

Last edited by Kaskade (2012-11-28 22:38:31)