Topic: Help me build up my reputation :)

Hey guys,

I've just recently joined Deckbox and the Reddit group and I'm looking for some trades to get my reputation up!

I understand that since I have a low rating I'll be sending first, that's fine by me smile

I'll be packaging all trades in bubble-mailers (since I have a lot of those lying around) and I'll use Tracking for every trade (since it only costs me $3).

If you see something you want, please make an offer smile

Thanks,
Nathan

Last edited by Relvox (2012-12-01 11:39:16)

Re: Help me build up my reputation :)

if you use paypal's shipping tool, fc w/ tracking on a 5oz or whatever bubble mailer is like 1.85$  (can vary it up or down depending on weight) bc they give you tracking for free- should save you at least a buck a trade.

....or i could read your profile and see you're in israel- wow 3$ tracking to usa?  that's crazy cheap

Last edited by darcet (2012-12-01 15:35:40)

Profile  |  Tradelist   |  Wishlist

darcet wrote:

....or i could read your profile and see you're in israel- wow 3$ tracking to usa?  that's crazy cheap

Yes, I was jealous as I sent mine out. This was a great guy to trade with, very good communication and no longer than anywhere else in the world for delivery time. In fact, my cards got to him a week faster than some I sent to England!

What language are your cards in?

Almost all of them are english
some odd cards are italian or french but it's all listed in my inventory.

And thanks Nighthawk smile You were a pleasure to trade with as well smile

sent a trade smile

Offer sent.