Topic: GATECRASH Booster Box FREE SHIPPING! $89

Also thought I'd share this with my Reddit buddies. Not sure you'll see a better price.

GATECRASH Booster Box - Magic: The Gathering Pre-Order. FREE SHIPPING!
$89

https://www.wepay.com/stores/evo-gaming … rde-326348

Re: GATECRASH Booster Box FREE SHIPPING! $89

Thanks for sharing! I have a local store that sells preorder boxes for $80, but this is the best online price I have seen I'm pretty sure.

Has anyone dealt with this store before?

EDIT:  Looks like you can already order Dragon's Maze booster boxes as well at that same price!

Last edited by dorvaan (2012-12-07 15:51:21)

Seems like a good deal but I second dorvaan's thoughts as I have never heard of this place.

billbollow wrote:

Seems like a good deal but I second dorvaan's thoughts as I have never heard of this place.

I was able find their "real" webpage http://www.evogamingstore.com/

Looks like a brick and mortar out in California.  Makes me feel a LITTLE better.

screw that place i got ripped off hard, i ordered my RTR combo from there never got it, got the run around and it took over a month to get my money back DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME or MONEY

Arioch wrote:

Thanks for sharing! I have a local store that sells preorder boxes for $80, but this is the best online price I have seen I'm pretty sure.

wow that's nice. best price i can get in switzerland is $115, and even for that i have to order in germany and ship to germany....

Deadgumby wrote:

screw that place i got ripped off hard, i ordered my RTR combo from there never got it, got the run around and it took over a month to get my money back DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME or MONEY

I contacted the store. Here's the email.

On Dec 7, 2012 7:47 PM, "Evolution" <teamevo@evogamingstore.com> wrote: Hello Charlie,

No promo for online orders, sorry. I have no idea who didn't get their RTR orders - all on our end were fulfilled without issue. Thanks!

On Dec 7, 2012, at 4:35 PM, service@foxyform.com wrote:

Name: Charlie Anderson E-Mail: atomicashes@gmail.com

Subject: Gatecrash booster box preorder

I purchased a gatecrash booster box preorder and am wondering about a couple things. First, will i get the buy a box promo. Second, i want to know if its guaranteed to be shipped to be on the release date. A coupe people have told me thru never got their ravnica boxes and it took forever for then to get their money back.

Thanks. Charlie

Sender IP: 67.171.43.232 - Referer: www.foxyform.com

thats a load of crap i have emails upon emails to prove otherwise

i ordered my combo pack, a week after the release date i asked them about it, and they said that they got there shipment in late, a week after that i asked again they said it was on the way. I went on vacation and came back after a week and still wasn't here, they said something about the place they shipped it through still had it in the warehouse and it hadnt been shipped. they finally asked if i wanted them to ship it or get my money back so eventually i wanted my money back. didnt see my money for over a week finally had to dispute my payment through wepay.com and after all that it still took 3 weeks to get back.

Deadgumby wrote:

i ordered my combo pack, a week after the release date i asked them about it, and they said that they got there shipment in late, a week after that i asked again they said it was on the way. I went on vacation and came back after a week and still wasn't here, they said something about the place they shipped it through still had it in the warehouse and it hadnt been shipped. they finally asked if i wanted them to ship it or get my money back so eventually i wanted my money back. didnt see my money for over a week finally had to dispute my payment through wepay.com and after all that it still took 3 weeks to get back.

Sounds shitty. Hopefully I have better luck. I already purchased one before starting this thread.

yeah i hope you have better luck