Topic: Ui Feedback and Suggestion

Over the past few months i have been adding my entire collection of MTG cards into the database just so that i could have a searchable list and easier way of building decks with what i have. Well i took a break from entering cards over the hollidays and went to start adding more a couple days ago. I found the new, updated UI and started entering cards. and got very confused very quickly. the old advanced card input was really user friendly and i could do multiple copies of the same card at the same time (foil/ non foil, different sets, etc). with the new layout it isnt as easily done having to enter the card multiple times for each different set. also it took me a couple of cards to figure out how it worked with cards that i already had in the database, their is nothing to tell you which row is being added and which is your current count.i understand that you all like the new layout, hence why you rolled it out, but would it be possible to make that a user defined setting?. possibly the ability to choose your input method on the settings page? personally i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks for reading smile

Re: Ui Feedback and Suggestion

chiefs23 wrote:

...nothing to tell you which row is being added and which is your current count....

I agree.  I figured out it was adding at the top, but it certainly is not clear.  Another thread also noted that the split feature (two way arrow) automatically decrements the quantity to place a "1" in the added row.  There are benefits to an "add a row" feature that doesn't supply a quantity.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.