Topic: [Modern] [Opinions] [Pruning] Krenko and his Auntie

I've been playing my Modern version of Krenko's Dance Party at Saturday magic for a few months now.  It has a modest win record, but most of my opponents have added answers to help them survive (e.g., a lot more spot removal and direct damage).  Since I picked up Wort, Boggart Auntie for my EDH deck, I thought I might change things up by transforming my red Goblin aggro deck into a red-black Goblin aggro deck where I may use my graveyard to my advantage.   The deck, Krenko and his Auntie is almost ready.  I'm just having trouble slimming down any further.

I'd appreciate your input on any ways to improve the deck, as well as ideas on how to best trim down the size to get it closer to 60 cards.

Thanks!

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: [Modern] [Opinions] [Pruning] Krenko and his Auntie

Looking at this I'm not really seeing that many effects that would be putting your stuff in the graveyard.  I know the auntie only nets you one back per turn, but perhaps Arms Dealer would make sense over Goblin Fireslinger.  Also, Goblin Arsonist strikes me as being particularly useful, as he can do his poking when you sack him.  Also, some Altar's Reaps could help once your hand is depleted.

Having said that much, I've just added cards to the list... but as a thought, do you really need 24 lands?  With the curve topping out at four, wouldn't you be able to drop down to 22?

I could also see you maybe dropping one Mortars and a Knucklebone Witch.  Maybe aim for 65 rather than 60?...