Topic: Feature Request - Collectors Number

Hi all,

First of all congrats for this awesome site! I pretty much like everything, the clean look, easy to use interface, really nice.
Yet I come with requests! Sorry. But would it be possible to add collectors number to the Card Database? Letting it be available as a column on every card list? I guess it would bring a problem when a card shows in multiple editions. I would not mind seeing (actually I would prefer) multiple lines for the same card for multiple editions.

One other thing... how about an export to spreadsheet? I know you got the print view... but it would be nice if it would print the currently showing columns in the list, and not only the number and name of the card. That way I think a simple copy/paste would do the trick to the spreadsheet.

Thanks for all!

Re: Feature Request - Collectors Number

I would also enjoy having a "collector's number" column.

agadoijo wrote:

One other thing... how about an export to spreadsheet? I know you got the print view... but it would be nice if it would print the currently showing columns in the list, and not only the number and name of the card. That way I think a simple copy/paste would do the trick to the spreadsheet.

The export to Excel or CSV would be really helpfull smile

tnkflx wrote:
agadoijo wrote:

The export to Excel or CSV would be really helpfull smile

Indeed!

+1 OP

Exactly my thoughts.
I mean, not just for the request part but also for the parts about the perfect interface and the purpose of this site, I think agadoijo is absolutely right.

Since the OP posted, the ability to export to CSV was added.  You'll find it under the View menu when  looking at your inventory (View > Export).

In the next release (likely out before the end of 2012), inventory will now reflect each card edition on a separate line.

The idea of adding the collector's number has been mentioned numerous times.  I don't believe it will be in the pending release, but have hopes we will see it in the future.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.