Topic: Sort by Inventory/Tradelist/Wishlist count

I used to be able to do this to easily see which cards I had more/less than 4 of to assist updating my trade/wish list respectively.
Also just general, what cards do I have tons of overflow (tradelist sort) or need badly (wishlist sort)

Can it come back?

Re: Sort by Inventory/Tradelist/Wishlist count

This request has been made numerous times since the 2.0 rollout.  Sebi has indicated that sorting by those columns will return soon, when they release modifications to the trading interface.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Xami wrote:

I used to be able to do this to easily see which cards I had more/less than 4 of to assist updating my trade/wish list respectively.
Also just general, what cards do I have tons of overflow (tradelist sort) or need badly (wishlist sort)

Can it come back?

I was reading through the forum now to see if there was any new updates on this.  Your post was the first I found so I guess this is still a work in progress.  I would trade being able to see version with being able to sort by count any day.  I take it that is the problem. 

Maybe add an option to ignore card version and just list card count would make the old system work again?

This is a really useful tool for trading and it's sorely missed. Exporting the list does not help either as what you get is a mess and cannot be sorted they way I need it to be. Are there any other inventory managers which I can use instead that have this feature as I need to be able to sort my cards in this way?