Topic: Databases

For any interested Filemaker Pro users, I have a database for deck design and one for gameplay (recording games). The former has to be populated by you, as I cannot go putting card images and text and such out there, but it will track many of the same things as this site, though I do not propose it as a replacement. It includes iPhone (Filemaker Go optimized for 4 and 4S) and iPad (Filemaker Go) versions as well.

The latter can be a little tougher to work with in the version I would distribute, but it holds decks, contents, versions (for slight changes where you wish to keep the name) and a lot of statistical breakdown of outcomes. You can track all kinds of information easily, including how decks stack up against one another when divided by time. I do this last part by a Power Rating, which factors in the toughness of each opposing deck, not including the specific game, and produces a value between 0 and 1000, which is then averaged across all games the deck has played.

I am happy to send these out to folks as a complement to the rather nice features available here.