Topic: We REALLY Need.....

Is a check box system so that when you go to the profile page of someone else that has cards you want, it will to auto add cards that have been checked off, when you hit the trade button. I must have wasted several hours already just comparing one vs the other page to work on a trade, and I can't imagine how many hours it would save the community. It would also make trades faster and easier to work on. What do you guys think?

Last edited by frankenskid (2013-02-07 19:13:46)

Re: We REALLY Need.....

Only if it took just the complete matches.  My wishlist is something like 2k foils, so when I view someone's profile it'll pull up many hundreds of cards showing all as "don't quite match your wants".

Back when I was doing bulk trades, it would have been a serious time-saver though.

Well with a check box system, you could just check the box next to the card or cards you wanted, adn what you wanted to offer them...... it's not a bulk import, tho that would be nice too.... maybe I didn't explain that clearly enough......

We also need to have anyone that doesn't trade outside of the local area removed from results if we don't fall into their local area......

Sebi is working on an update to the trade interface.  Better filtering for trading partners and specific cards is part of the next release (due in the next few weeks, unless things have changed).

I do like the checkbox idea.  I'm not sure if he can work it in for this one, but I do think it is a worthwhile idea.  Check the boxes, and then click "Add to new trade" or something similar. It would be great.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.