Topic: Possible Enhancements

(This might not be the right place for this post.) I'm new to using this site, and I found a couple areas of possible improvement that would make this site much more useful. Also, if any of these features are already implemented, could someone please describe how to accomplish them?

Add copy of deck to Inventory
This is very useful since I enter cards from my binder into my inventory at a different time than my decks. It would also prevent entering cards twice.

Add foil/set options in deckbuilding
Would be useful to keep track of what cards I have in foil, so I know what other ones I should trade for. It would also be able to more accurately be used to see what cards I don't have for a deck yet since it can compare sets to my inventory (or have the option to ignore sets.)

Add missing cards in deck to Wishlist
Have a button to automatically add all cards in one deck that I don't own to my Wishlist. Allows me to deckbuild constantly and allow my Wishlist to be updated so other users know what cards I need.

Last edited by Alivezombie16 (2013-02-10 03:54:58)

Re: Possible Enhancements

There is already a way to mark your cards as foil, then you can also search on foil if you only want to see what cards you have in foil.

Alivezombie16 wrote:

(This might not be the right place for this post.) I'm new to using this site, and I found a couple areas of possible improvement that would make this site much more useful. Also, if any of these features are already implemented, could someone please describe how to accomplish them?

Add copy of deck to Inventory
This is very useful since I enter cards from my binder into my inventory at a different time than my decks. It would also prevent entering cards twice.

The way I add decks to inventory is the copy the decklist (typically from the Wizards site) and paste it into the Import > Card List option.

If referring to the idea of making a deck and then adding the cards you used to inventory, you can manually update the inventory from within the deck builder page.  At this time there is no way to automatically do this.

Alivezombie16 wrote:

Add foil/set options in deckbuilding
Would be useful to keep track of what cards I have in foil, so I know what other ones I should trade for. It would also be able to more accurately be used to see what cards I don't have for a deck yet since it can compare sets to my inventory (or have the option to ignore sets.)

You have the ability to specify details (e.g., foil, promo, full art) in the inventory.  At this time, the deck builder uses only the card name, and not any details (e.g., edition, foiled).

Alivezombie16 wrote:

Add missing cards in deck to Wishlist
Have a button to automatically add all cards in one deck that I don't own to my Wishlist. Allows me to deckbuild constantly and allow my Wishlist to be updated so other users know what cards I need.

I like this request.  It is something that would be helpful to many (if not most) traders.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Gillissie wrote:

There is already a way to mark your cards as foil, then you can also search on foil if you only want to see what cards you have in foil.

Maybe I wasn't clear. But I wanted to mark cards in a deck as foil. This could be especially useful when trying to foil out decks.