Topic: PayPal MultiOrder Shipping Error

So I have used the PayPal MultiOrder shipping to print quite a few labels in the past and have never had any problems with. The last four days I have been trying to use it to print labels and I get the following message:

"Shipping failed because we were unable to complete payment for this batch. Please add funds to your PayPal account and try again."

My PayPal account is tied to my bank account and I have never had to carry a balance before as it just debits my bank account. I have used my PayPal account during the time I've been getting this error both to send and receive payments with no issues. I tried looking for an answer on the PayPal site, but the other people that had reported the same problem didn't have any replies and were old comments.

Has anyone else had this problem and found any sort of solution other than keeping a balance in your account?

Re: PayPal MultiOrder Shipping Error

I had something similar happen when my credit card on record expired. My account is set up to pull from my checking account as well if there's no balance - but apparently PayPal wasn't a fan of there being no valid Credit Card there for back up.

Not sure if you've ever had one attached to your account - but that's something you could check into if that's the case.

Re: PayPal MultiOrder Shipping Error

asmodeanreborn wrote:

I had something similar happen when my credit card on record expired. My account is set up to pull from my checking account as well if there's no balance - but apparently PayPal wasn't a fan of there being no valid Credit Card there for back up.

Not sure if you've ever had one attached to your account - but that's something you could check into if that's the case.

Case closed. My backup credit card was a different card than I thought which had indeed expired. Added a different card and it worked right away. Thanks for the help!