Topic: Need a Thoughtseize ASAP!

As the title states, I am looking to arrange a trade for a Thoughtseize as soon as possible so as to have it in time for GP San Diego. Anybody have one they'd like to trade? As always, I have much more stuff than what's listed on my deckbox, so if there's something you're looking for, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

Re: Need a Thoughtseize ASAP!

I have a thoughtseize I could trade. What are some of the highlights of your unlisted stuff? From your list so far I am somewhat interested in wasteland.

I'd do one for 2x Kiki-jiki

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

@ BlackMageWins77 off of your wishlist, I have Marsh Flats, Verdant Catacombs, and Wooded Foothills.

@ UnstableFlux I know, I saw your post! If I had Kiki-Jikis, I'd definitely trade them to you smile

Artgonz138 wrote:

@ BlackMageWins77 off of your wishlist, I have Marsh Flats, Verdant Catacombs, and Wooded Foothills.

@ UnstableFlux I know, I saw your post! If I had Kiki-Jikis, I'd definitely trade them to you smile

They're also for sale $50/each smile

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Okay I wouldn't mind trading a thoughtseize plus something for a wooded foothills plus wasteland. Check out my list to look for stuff to even it out!