Topic: W: Sword of War and Peace, H: LotV, Restoration Angels, Terminus

I really need 4 of these. I'm willing to trade Restoration Angels, Terminus,  or a LotV out of Inventory if the deal is right (values matching up with cards I want/need, that is).

http://deckbox.org/users/asmodeanreborn

Re: W: Sword of War and Peace, H: LotV, Restoration Angels, Terminus

Not really related to the post, but I'm interested in your Mana Vault and Temple of the False God, let me know if you see anything!

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

UnstableFlux wrote:

Not really related to the post, but I'm interested in your Mana Vault and Temple of the False God, let me know if you see anything!

Okay, I need to check when I get home, because I appear to have somehow lost a Mana Vault.

Related to that, there's been some Deckbox discrepancies in my inventory lately, which has me worried a bit... it's added quantities of cards that just aren't true. I'm not sure if there's a bug or not, but it's definitely added my cards together wrong somewhere when cards I've received from trades add up to the wrong numbers despite starting at 0 and me always checking that all the cards are there. I don't really trade outside of Deckbox either, so that's not the problem.

Bump - hoping that somebody need Restoration Angels and have Swords.

As for the Mana Vault, no luck sad