Topic: Fbb, Foil and card condition price?

Hi
It could be nice if we can identify a card as FBB.
Another thing is that the price of the cards still the same even if it's a foil or if the condition is different then near mint..
Is it a thing that is going to be fixed in the future?
Thanks

Re: Fbb, Foil and card condition price?

Chill:

I am sure they are working on all sorts of fancy new features and improvements.  You should take a gander often at the announcements forum to see if what you want is planned for a future update.

Me? I"m hoping to be able so sift through inventory by entering which page of the collection you want to teleport to.  Maybe a jump to alphabet letter too.

/fancyGoatJig

chill wrote:

Hi
Another thing is that the price of the cards still the same even if it's a foil or if the condition is different then near mint..

This one comes up in almost every suggestion post.  In the past TCG did not give separate values for foil and nonfoil, not sure if they have changed that or not.

Nighthawk wrote:

This one comes up in almost every suggestion post.  In the past TCG did not give separate values for foil and nonfoil, not sure if they have changed that or not.

They never had that type of data before either, but now they are showing it on their site as separate, but I don't believe that their API has been changed to support that type of functionality.  Not sure when that change will take place.