Topic: H: JTMS W: Rasputin + Other EDH generals

send me offers

Re: H: JTMS W: Rasputin + Other EDH generals

Rasputin eh? I got some rasputin and a few guys but probably no where near worth JTMS

God damn! This post caused me to go lookup the value of all my Legendary guys from Legends and their price has exploded recently, what's the deal with that? Is it all EDH based or is there something else going on? Hazezon Tamar at $49... that dude was a $15 card for as many years.

Well I didn't know they spiked, I have italian rasputin and english Hazezon that I should get to trading

Star City made a run on them recently then set the price, for those wondering why they spiked.

tjdrake719 wrote:

Star City made a run on them recently then set the price, for those wondering why they spiked.

You mean the Magic Maffia? :[

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

UnstableFlux wrote:
tjdrake719 wrote:

You mean the Magic Maffia? :[

Yeah, I can't stand the manipulation of the secondary market. Wish wizards would just reprint any non-reserved card once it goes over 30 bucks.

Paul_K wrote:

Somewhat related:  Is there any way of knowing/finding out what the print run of each set was thus being able to know how many cards are in print of a certain card?

Not really, Wizards is very tight-lipped about the print runs for business purposes. People can guess and estimate, but sure numbers aren't released.

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself