Topic: H: Deathrite Shaman Foil - W: Shocks and Fetches.

I am trading this for a friend, but feel free to send me offers. Thanks.

Re: H: Deathrite Shaman Foil - W: Shocks and Fetches.

They are currently selling at $40. What do you value it at for trade purposes?

I'm also curious at this information

I only trade domestically, thanks!
Always trading for guru or judge foil lands.
Buying Thread | Reddit MTG Trade Thread | Tradelist | Wishlist

Made an offer.

For trade, 50. I typically use SCG for all foil prices.

Why do people use Starcity for foils when it's clear that you could buy this card for less money using TCGplayer? It just doesn't make sense to me. More bang for YOUR buck, sure, but pretty lame for the rest of us haha

I don't care what site people want to price on as long as we stay consistent for ALL cards used in that trade.  At least, that's how I work it.

ANDNA wrote:

Why do people use Starcity for foils when it's clear that you could buy this card for less money using TCGplayer? It just doesn't make sense to me. More bang for YOUR buck, sure, but pretty lame for the rest of us haha

I am not sure, I do a lot of trades for foils and most other people use that policy, so I have just gone with it. I think that TCG hasn't always had decent pricing on foils.

I think that foil pricing on TCG can be off if they do not have very many copies of the card and I also know that SCG prices can be off if they are out of stock.

Not really a good answer, but its my thinking.

im at work all night but if its still available feel free too look through my stuff and throw up a trade

311chaos wrote:
ANDNA wrote:

I am not sure, I do a lot of trades for foils and most other people use that policy, so I have just gone with it. I think that TCG hasn't always had decent pricing on foils.

I think that foil pricing on TCG can be off if they do not have very many copies of the card and I also know that SCG prices can be off if they are out of stock.

Not really a good answer, but its my thinking.

I guess that's true. It's kind of a niche market.

So I have a lot of offers, I will be going over them today with my friend. Thanks for all of the responses.