Topic: anyone heard from reignofkindo lately?

I havea trade going with him but havent heard from him in about 20 days.

Re: anyone heard from reignofkindo lately?

cyrial wrote:

I havea trade going with him but havent heard from him in about 20 days.

Same here. My trade is small potatoes, so I doubt he is trying to rip me off. Hopefully he is ok and can get back on here soon.

I have a trade open with him.  It's also not very high-value so I'm not worried about a rip-off either - the only thing that bothers me is that he said he sent the cards on April 18th and they haven't arrived, so it's pretty obvious that he marked it down before actually sending.  Deckbox says he hasn't been on since the 23rd.

tompytomps wrote:

I have a trade open with him.  It's also not very high-value so I'm not worried about a rip-off either - the only thing that bothers me is that he said he sent the cards on April 18th and they haven't arrived, so it's pretty obvious that he marked it down before actually sending.  Deckbox says he hasn't been on since the 23rd.

Well that's never good, hate it when people do that. Guess we will wait and see.

Have any of you heard anything?  It's now been over a month since he's been on Deckbox.  I tried searching Facebook for people with his real name and found one that seemed like a match but never got a response.  Do you guys have any idea how else we might be able to contact him?  Maybe one of his Deckbox friends also knows him in real life or something?