Topic: DGM Buttons (3 left)

Still have 8 DGM buttons/pins left. Valuing at 3-4$ each.

Rakdos x2
Golgari x1

Last edited by buughost (2013-05-15 14:12:56)

Re: DGM Buttons (3 left)

I'd be interested in the Simic one!

What'r you looking for? Cards or Cash?

I can't be the only one who thinks this is kind of despicable.

Volrath531 wrote:

I can't be the only one who thinks this is kind of despicable.

Why would this be despicable?  Maybe I'm missing something, but he obtained all of these buttons, and is offering them to people who otherwise would not be able to obtain them.  I don't see the issue here.

Goes to an event, asks everyone for their buttons under some context of actually wanting them (Assuming), then sells them. Something that even the shops were told they can't sell. It's just dirty, give them to people at your LGS.

Not to mention this is a place for trading cards.

Last edited by Volrath531 (2013-05-15 03:37:57)

A fair number of people actually want these things and will trade cards for them.

Also, he could very well have bought/traded them from other people at the event.  No harm, no foul.

More just like. Prerelease ended. Lots of left over buttons. Brought buttons home. People on the internet want said buttons.

Pretty straightforward. I'm supplying buttons to people who want them, in a community with people who play the game they were made from. Yeah. That sounds terrible doesn't it.

Not trying to hijack your thread  or anything but since you don't have a Boros button I hope this is okay.

I have a Boros button I'd be willing to trade away. If there are any interests in it, send me a trade request.

sure, nbd

only 3 left.

Rakdos x2 and Golgari x1

only 3 left! get em while they're hot