Topic: Deck box for Standard (Dragon Shield sleeves)

Hello,
I have my Standard deck with Dragon Shield sleeves.
The issue is that all the Deck Boxes I found, cannot hold the 60 + 15 cards for a Standard Event. I need to split in 2 boxes. Is there a deck box out there that can hold all my 75 sleeved with Dragon Shield sleeves?
I would like to avoid commander boxes.

Thanks

Re: Deck box for Standard (Dragon Shield sleeves)

http://sales.starcitygames.com/carddisp … uct=279369

These deckboxes will hold 60+15 sleeved with a little extra room.

I asked a friend who uses the dragon sleeves + perfect fit. This is what he said.

It's a ultra pro commander box.... its not needed though, any of the legion boxes would work... they are about the same size

Yeah, if it says 100 cards, it's meaning a commander deck.  I know someone who has three of these which he uses to carry/store his commander decks.

i actually have this lil box i bought from Walmart for about 5 bucks it came with enough space for my deck and sideboard then i used the divider that came with my commander box to keep the sideboard seperate.  works very well for me.  ive had it a good lil minute and its still in great condition.  try there?

if you do the dragon sleeves plus the perfect fits then you need the "100 sleeved" boxes.  There are some slightly larger ultra pro boxes with dividers but they cost a little more.

http://legionsupplies.com/store/index.p … ;cPath=2_8

I have a Legion deckbox I've used with Dragon Shield sleeves. It worked well.

They are (imo) a tougher/higher quality deckbox (vs. standard Ultra-pro boxes). If I could afford to do so, I'd replace all my ultra pro boxes with Legion deckboxes.

Example from Troll and Toad.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.