Topic: Need More People in My Community!!(FLASHLIGHT Trading)

I apologize for putting this on the forum but is at FLASHLIGHT need more members!! Everyone is able to join! We love to make trades fun and easy for all members! Please check it out and join! Every member means a lot to us! Thanks for reading!! Join now!!!

Re: Need More People in My Community!!(FLASHLIGHT Trading)

I don't fully understand what this community is, just another magic trading place? Is there anything unique about it

Well it depends if you think it's unique or not, but the members are friendly and its easy for trades. We also run it as a democracy. We just want to try to make it fun and a good experience for everyone!:)

How is it any easier than any other community?

It's smaller and easier for everybody to get to know each other

So fewer cards.
And by inviting more people you'd be ruining that smallness.

No we all have a fairly large collection, but we're just trying to make it medium size community, about 100 members but possibly more if it takes off, anyways please join!

TheBobmyspace wrote:

No we all have a fairly large collection, but we're just trying to make it medium size community, about 100 members but possibly more if it takes off, anyways please join!

Why not just join an established group?

Because me and my friends around my area at the local comic book shops want a group for all of us but others as well

We are not near you or in your community, doesnt that break up the dynamic you are working towards?

Last edited by mbknight (2013-06-09 22:16:08)

No, when I sed others, I meant anyone (preferably USA) but we do shipping as well, please join!!

I fail to see why everyone is giving the third degree on why they should join a group. I mean unless they are a cult...

Are you a cult? Do you sacrifice a virgin every third tuesday of the month? Come on these are the real questions we should be asking...

Lol, no we just want fellow MTG players to join so everyone can have fun and trade with each other! Join!!

HE DENIED IT! TAR AND FEATHER THE CULTISTS!

http://pwp.wizards.com/7213934249/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Just have everyone in FLASHLIGHT join reddit trades.  We're a big happy community.  Not sure if we're a Democracy, but no policy issues that I care about have come up in the year I've been trading here.  So yea, there is that.

Only if u join and your friends

So this is starting to smell fishy, not sure why.

I wouldnt call us a democracy so much as a theocracy in service to the reddit Hivemind.     mmmmmmm  lllllooooovvvvveeee Redddiiiittttttt loooooovvvvvveeeeee catssssss  lllllooooovvvvveeeee  . . . . . .   

Maybe i am a bad follower but what else are we supposed to love?

Cats, upvotes, taco bell, video games and.... well Obama seems to be out. Anything else?

Everyone just join please!! Thanks!

I joined. But after looking at the while three members worth of tradelists and  wishlists I'm kin o unimpressed. Your guy's wishlists are almost nonexistent. Am I joining to just trade one person? There's almost no use getting a notification from your trade group.

Most of us are new to deckbox and they haven't finished uploading there inventory, who's the one person?

Posts like this will make most people, including myself, not want to join your community.

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

What do u mean?

See you on the forums, no risk that I can see. ^_^