Topic: Marketplace issues

i have noticed a couple issues with the marketplace and was curious if it just me or everyone.

Issue 1: when i click on purchase opportunities, it does not accurately find the cards listed in my wishlist. Currently it shows that user Byron has 22 cards from my wishlist available for purchase. when i click on him, he has 80 pages of cards on my wishlist. at 25 cards per page that is almost 2000 cards, not 22. i would love to purchase many of the cards off my wishlst but it takes too much time to go through everyone to find out who has a high enough number of my cards to make it worth purchasing.

Issue 2: I decided to try to search for a card i wanted to purchase so see if i could find someone who has a significant number of cards that i need. as i search for Abbey Gargoyles from 5th Ed, i find that user adventuresON has 26. i click on his profile and it shows he has 8 cards i need, 2 versions of animate dead and 6 versions of chastise. all 8 are in various conditions and version but none are an Abbey Gargoyle. if i click on browse all, the Abbey Gargoyle shows up.....along with all 448,700 cards he/she has for sale. this again takes way too much time to be worth the effort.

I love this site and i want to support it by purchasing cards but not if it is too difficult or takes too much time out of my life to hunt down what i am looking for. Maybe i only notice it due to the 6000+ cards i am looking for making it more apparent.

HELP ME SEBI-WAN KENOBI.....YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!

Last edited by wonderdog79 (2014-12-09 20:46:19)

Re: Marketplace issues

+1

Looking into the matching bug this week, hopefully tomorrow.

Any update on when we will be able to see past the letter A on wishlists/tradelists?

gpdscoop wrote:

Any update on when we will be able to see past the letter A on wishlists/tradelists?

Intersections are right now truncated for users with very large wishlists, because of performance issues. Looking into finding a solution for it this week. Things are slower than usual because of holidays...

I appreciate the reply...new to the hobby and to the site. I jumped into a premium membership, and trading has been very difficult with the lists screwed up. On a side note, the day the premium trial started, my inventory, tradelist, and wishlist got all screwed up and I had to re-enter everything! At least it helped me to know my collection.

gpdscoop wrote:

I appreciate the reply...new to the hobby and to the site. I jumped into a premium membership, and trading has been very difficult with the lists screwed up. On a side note, the day the premium trial started, my inventory, tradelist, and wishlist got all screwed up and I had to re-enter everything! At least it helped me to know my collection.

Very sorry to hear you had issues with your inventory. We can and do recover collection information in case of issues, if this happens again please contact us via the support button. Especially for premium users, I will do my best to fix the issue within a working day.

Could you tell me what happened with your inventory then? We did not receive any reports of bugs, except for a bug that marked the entire inventory tradeable for some users, which I later fixed.

I am not sure if I ever narrowed down the entire problem. I think I got freaked out a bit when I started getting all kinds of offers for things not in my tradelist (trying to keep up with it all). When I checked, in many sets I had four of every mythic listed, and cards were no longer on my wishlist. I figured I had made some errors inputting, so I started over and fixed everything.