Topic: problem filtering inventory

Is anyone else having a problem filtering their inventory? Just tried to filter out all colors but blue and white using the color field but it's still showing me all colors. I am pretty sure it was working yesterday.

Re: problem filtering inventory

It appears that no filtering is working. Just tried to filter by type (creature) and was getting instants and sorceries in my results.

Can't filter anything by price right now either

Filtering was fixed a couple of days ago.

How are you trying to filter by price? Do you mean sort? Could you post a link here to the page you are trying to sort and is not working?

Hey, I figured it out. I didn't know you could click on the price on the new avg column.

sebi wrote:

Filtering was fixed a couple of days ago.

How are you trying to filter by price? Do you mean sort? Could you post a link here to the page you are trying to sort and is not working?

I don't know if this is new or not since I haven't done much exporting before, but it seems that the filter doesn't work with export.  Export seems to export the entire collection, regardless of the filter settings.  What if, for example, I want an export of only white cards, is there another way to do it?  Since just setting the filter and then hitting "Export" does not seem to do this.

Filtering the export was also not implemented before. It's on the list, just so little time...

I just tried to filter my Warhammer Invasion inventory for "Warrior" trait and got sent back to the home screen with a pop-up that said "Server error. Cannot display page."

Same with trying to filter for all Empire units.

Yes, filtering doesn't work. Its very inconvenient to browse your inventory now. Will it be fixed?

Is there any chance that there could be filtering by rarity in the future?

TreasureChest wrote:

Is there any chance that there could be filtering by rarity in the future?

Filtering by rarity is an option already. See attached. Unless instead of filtering you mean sorting by rarity, which as far as I know is not possible yet.

Post's attachments

Rarity Filter.png 280.87 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

I was trying to have the ability in edition checklist to either show a particular rarity only or have it sort alphabetical by rarity. This would allow my store binders to be updated for price changes or check inventory counts easier.

TreasureChest wrote:

I was trying to have the ability in edition checklist to either show a particular rarity only or have it sort alphabetical by rarity. This would allow my store binders to be updated for price changes or check inventory counts easier.

Yep, good idea, a couple of filters on the edition checklist page would be useful. Added to the todo list.