Topic: Price System for trading

Can we please get the prices changed back to tcg pricing?
I am tired of people trying to rip me off and the current system is super flawed since anyone can go list cards for a super low price thus lowing the average to trade at and rip people off.

Re: Price System for trading

https://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=19404

That option is not available any longer for Deckbox. See above.

I know it is not an option anymore but that doesnt mean I want to get ripped off as $4 cards are listed at $6 and and people think the values here have meaning

While I wont argue that Deckbox pricing has its flaws, its basically created based off the same system of TCG, the main difference being overall size of the Market.

Last edited by Helios52 (2015-01-12 21:24:08)

Fengler, honestly, just put in your profile and remind people when you start a trade that you will follow TCG pricing. Yes, it is a little more legwork for you, but is not that hard. I have had many people ask me for this and it has worked out so far.

fengler21 wrote:

I am tired of people trying to rip me off and the current system is super flawed since anyone can go list cards for a super low price thus lowing the average to trade at and rip people off.

As the others have said, we will never go back to using prices from tcgplayer.

Please report bad prices you find via the support system, we will check them.

How do you report bad prices then?

sebi wrote:
fengler21 wrote:

As the others have said, we will never go back to using prices from tcgplayer.

Please report bad prices you find via the support system, we will check them.

I reported these via support and I created a thread when nothing was done, then created a second support report when my thread was deleted, so I'm calling it out here, now.

Lines one, two, four, and seven are the alternate art promo intro pack rares. SCG prices on each is 99 cents. I'm perfectly willing to go buy all of the intro packs, sell the rares for way more than what they're worth, and get two packs on top of the profit from the rares, but we all know that they are worth 99 cents each, at the most, and probably closer to 50 cents each. Can we get this fixed?

Post's attachments

image.jpg 143.27 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Kizudarake wrote:

Lines one, two, four, and seven are the alternate art promo intro pack rares. SCG prices on each is 99 cents. I'm perfectly willing to go buy all of the intro packs, sell the rares for way more than what they're worth, and get two packs on top of the profit from the rares, but we all know that they are worth 99 cents each, at the most, and probably closer to 50 cents each. Can we get this fixed?

I read all of those reports, and I am grateful for them smile. Did not yet have time to address it though. Later today I hope.

Fixed these to $0.75. Sorry for the delay. Starting to clear up my backlog of stuff that needs fixing smile