Topic: Completed

Need some cash. Selling on the cheap. Let me know if you're interested.

1x Mycosynth Latticeb $15
1x Monastery Mentor $17
1x Soulfire Grand Master RUSSIAN $12
2x Sarkhan, the Dragonspeaker $8.50

2x Wooded Foothills $7.50
2x Windswept Heath $8
1x Flooded Strand $11

Last edited by atomicashes (2015-03-25 10:32:12)

Re: Completed

would yu do 9 dollars on the delta?

pujolsrox11 wrote:

would yu do 9 dollars on the delta?

Sure. Price changed.

Sent you a thing

Interested in the 2x Foothills. We're also both in Seattle, so if you want to meet face-to-face (at a cafe or game store) instead of using PayPal, let me know.

Last edited by Morzas (2015-03-23 18:46:22)

Morzas wrote:

Interested in the 2x Foothills. We're also both in Seattle, so if you want to meet face-to-face (at a cafe or game store) instead of using PayPal, let me know.

Sure. I can do that. I have 2 of them sitting aside until I hear from you. Let me know soon as I want to get rid of them.

How quickly are we talking? I get paid on Friday so I would prefer to wait until then, but if time is a problem for you I can probably scrounge up the money before then.

Morzas wrote:

How quickly are we talking? I get paid on Friday so I would prefer to wait until then, but if time is a problem for you I can probably scrounge up the money before then.

Friday is fine but we'll have to do the whole paypal mail if you wait till then. My last day in Seattle is Thursday night. Let me know.

OK, I'll get the money before then. I think I can have it by Thursday. What would be a good time/place for us to meet up? I'm in Ravenna, kind of near the U District. Mornings and afternoons work best for me. I can meet at Card Kingdom later at night though.

Last edited by Morzas (2015-03-24 19:07:10)

Deckbox casual encounters

lmao