Topic: Selling collection - High value goodies / EDH staples / Foils / jank

Hey guys, after playing and collecting for a long time I'm ready to quit this addicting money sink for good.
EVERYTHING is up for sale. Most cards I will sell halfway between SCG's buylist price and tcg mid but we'll discuss exact prices once we have a potential cardlist drafted up.
My inventory/tradelist is my current list of cards. Conditions and quantities aren't accurate. Most cards are NM and I will tell you if a card is not. Additionally, it is likely that I have multiples of the listed cards, so if you want a greater number of cards than what I listed, let me know and I'll see how many I have.

Notables include:
1 Foil Liliana of the Veil
2 Regular Liliana of the Veil
4 foil morningtide bitterblossom
1 Judge Promo Sword of Feast and Famine (old border)
1 Kaalia of the Vast
This beautiful Kitchen Sinks alter: imgur.com/E9ilFwk
Lots of nice EDH foils and staples

In addition to my inventory, I also have a sealed FTV:Legends and a sealed Devour for Power (The Mimeoplasm) Commander deck.

Photos are available upon request and I will respond to any messages same-day or next-day. Shipping will go out same- or next-day as well and will be in a sleeve+toploader+bubble mailer. It will be insured for the higher value purchases. I've got good trade history on here and I can also show you my ebay account with positive reviews (and you'll also see a bunch of the cards that I am now selling in my purchase history).
I want to get as much sold within the next two weeks or so as possible, then I'll take the rest down to the LGS and sell off the rest.

Start some trades / send me messages and lets make some bargains happen!

Re: Selling collection - High value goodies / EDH staples / Foils / jank

You need to start up a seller account. They are not expensive.

Re: Selling collection - High value goodies / EDH staples / Foils / jank

Ahem <clears throat>

Like tjdrake719 said, as per the Deckbox Market Rules, you may not sell cards on Deckbox via any method other than the Deckbox Marketplace with a seller account. This is just a friendly reminder/warning.

Create a Seller Account | More Info

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by Chaim (2015-04-12 10:47:32)

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck