Topic: H: x1 Goyf, x2 Ful. Mage, x1 Prime Time W: Offers (priorities inside)

Got a bunch of modern stuff I'm never gonna use, make me an offer so I can off load this stuff big_smile

My priority is any foil I'm after. Other than that, my wishlist is up to date.

Thanks for your time!

Priority Items:
Foil Sorin Markov
Judge Promo Hannah Ships Navigator
Promo Cryptic Command (full art foil)
Foil Scion of the Ur-Dragon
Foil Karrthus Tyrant of Jund

Any mix and match of those and other items and my wishlist would make me a very happy trader.

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2015-06-22 18:29:20)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: H: x1 Goyf, x2 Ful. Mage, x1 Prime Time W: Offers (priorities inside)

Id be interested in a goyf, have snaps, scalding tarns, entombs, etc.  Let me know if you want to work something out.

If anyone has a Foil Sorin Markov, that's pretty high priority for me. But oddly enough Mistys and Tarns are not. Thanks for everyone's interest so far.

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

AmarusCameron wrote:

If anyone has a Foil Sorin Markov, that's pretty high priority for me. But oddly enough Mistys and Tarns are not. Thanks for everyone's interest so far.

I could probably locate one if absolutely necessary.

If you can get one of those NM, that puts you at number one instead of being like everyone else (mistys and tarns apparently are what people have lol)

Editted OP, priorities added