Topic: Wish list matches

Is there a way to search for all members that have cards from my wishlist, either in their invantory or their trade list ?
When I got to the Page of my wanted cards, I only got the list of the SELLING members who happen to have my cards.

Please, let me know if this feature exists, or not..
Thank you for looking.

Friendly yours,
Foilander.

Re: Wish list matches

Hi Foilander

You should be able to see people that have stuff from your wishlist on this page: https://deckbox.org/trading_opportunities

Thank you for your answer, swordfischer.

There is indeed a list of members on that page, but they all have either: Cards from my wishlist not in the correct language (undetermined language is NOT the correct language to me.. ), or the following "Trading opportunities" comments:

"Member's name here" does not sell any cards from your wishlist. Check out these other interesting cards he has for sale.

or

You need no cards from "Member's name here"  's tradelist and they need no cards from yours.

There is also no difference in the opportunities, wether it is in the "Relaxed matching" or the "Strict matching" filter, thay show the same list..

Besides that it is allways a "Found 229 results" status in the trading opportunities page (ship worldwide option), with none real actually :-( .

Friendly yours,
Foilander.

Hello Foilander,

You get no results because it seems you have no cards in your tradelist, and your wishlist consists of very special foil versions of Chinese and Japanese cards. I'm afraid nobody except a single user actually has those for trade on deckbox sad

Thank you for your reply.
I guess I will have to "fake" having cards to get the list of the members who have the cards I'm looking for, if any...

I'm afraid nobody except a single user actually has those for trade on deckbox

I'll be glad if I can find just 1 user that have 1 of my wants :-)

Friendly yours,
Foilander.