Topic: Looking to sell my collection as a bulk lot

Hi All,

Due to lack of time for playing (new baby in the house) I'm looking to sell my entire Magic collection as a bulk lot.  My DeckBox inventory lists my entire collection of mytics, rares, and uncommon.  I also have approximately half a shoe box of uncommons and basic lands.  Everything comes in two boxes (the shoe box and a large card box with the rest.)  Every card worth more than $1 (and many under $1) is sleeved.  Every card is NM or better unless otherwise noted in the inventory.

I'm also including a few plastic deck boxes and a bunch of UltraPro sleeves, a small package of d6, and two d20.

Please send me a message with any reasonable offers.   I would prefer to sell locally, but open to shipping within Canada.  I am in the Hamilton, ON area and would be willing to meet anywhere in Brantford/Hamilton/Burlington/Mississauga/West Toronto

Re: Looking to sell my collection as a bulk lot

Would you ship to USA? Or only Canada

Re: Looking to sell my collection as a bulk lot

I will ship to the USA, but since I'm in Canada the shipping costs could be quite high; so I'll just have to take that in to consideration for any offers.