Topic: Is this a misprint?

Hello, I have a question about the border on this card.  The first one is a regular border, the middle one is a border that is a bit off, but I am not sure if it qualifies as a misprint, and the bottom one is clearly off center and a misprint. So what do you folks think, is the middle card a misprint or not?

Thanks!

http://imgur.com/VMFuNhh

Re: Is this a misprint?

While the card is a misprint, it will not add any extra value to the card. It is slightly off center but the really valuable one are if another card is showing.

OK thanks.  Yeah, I didn't think that this sort of thing would add any value.  However I have a few cards like this and I don't want to list them incorrectly: I want the buyer to know exactly what they are getting.  Some people may want this, others may not.  With this sort of error I doubt too many collectors would be interested as it is barely noticeable, and not very interesting.

Lots of the older cards printed have the off-center defect.
Revised, The Dark, Antiquities, Legends, Ice Age block, even the Mirage block; stuff from that era.
Am guessing they were still trying to figure out how to mass produce them correctly.

In most cases, usually list it as NM.

Even if they are in immaculate condition, when choosing which to collect, the off-centered defects are traded out for centered ones.

neutral