Topic: Feature Request: Option for "Price all" not to reprice certain items

I tried using the "Price all" option on my tradelist a couple of days ago. This is a great option, though its all or nothingness is a bit harsh. Specifically my concern is with items with very few sellers, or in the cases I noticed, I have the only item for sale. When I am the only one selling a card (typically a rare foil or DCI card of some type) DB quickly adjusts its average price for the card to whatever I am asking for it. With card prices often changing a lot, it makes sense to periodically go in and re-run the price all option. Since I am adjusting to an amount less that the average (say 10%), for the cards where I am the only seller, I end up lowering my price by 10% on these cards each time I run the tool, unless I go in and manually raise the price again.

I think the easiest way to avoid this issue is to give sellers a check box "somewhere" to exclude certain cards from the Price all. I would think a new column in the Tradelist table would make the most sense at the moment. However, Sebi has mentioned that changes are coming so maybe there will be a better way to address this concern.