Topic: Feature request to address nonresponsive traders

I wish deckbox would do more to address the issues of traders who don't respond to offers.  Perhaps a biweekly email sent to any member who has pending trade offers that they haven't responded to?  Maybe if a member has offers they haven't responded to, then they can't initiate new trade offers?

Re: Feature request to address nonresponsive traders

Seems unnecessary to harass/punish unresponsive traders - that would likely just turn them off from the site as a whole.

Proposing a configuration already notifies them. You can also send them messages that go to their email. Yeah, not responding is kinda annoying but I think there's more to lose than gain by trying to force responses.

9700377 wrote:

Seems unnecessary to harass/punish unresponsive traders - that would likely just turn them off from the site as a whole.

It is so easy and so fast to respond to a trade that this so-called "punishment" is very easy to avoid.  And anyone who would rather leave the site than respond to an offer probably wasn't worth having around anyway.

Do you think the non-responsive traders would consider it easy/fast? Do we really want to even start this argument?

There's just almost zero upside to forcing a response, in my view.