Topic: Trading between MTGO and paperspace

Is there any activity of people that trade paper cards for MTGO cards and vice versa?  I'm looking to convert some paper extras into MTGO pauper decks.

Re: Trading between MTGO and paperspace

I guess depends on what you're offering but I've given tickets and cards and such on MTGO in trades for paper. It can happen.

I'd also be interested, feel free to start up a trade and let me know what you're considering.

I would also potentially be interested in trading paper cards into MTGO tickets. big_smile

What kind of mechanism would we use to trade?
Maybe it is a feature request for deckbox to allow both kinds of inventory and trade between them?  However, I am sure there is a way to do it until then.

cubeconvict wrote:

What kind of mechanism would we use to trade?
Maybe it is a feature request for deckbox to allow both kinds of inventory and trade between them?  However, I am sure there is a way to do it until then.

I would assume you'd do it the way that users used to set up sales prior to the market place (a one sided trade).  One side with cards and the other side empty and agree on tickets in the chat.

How we did things back in 2013...

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2015-10-20 20:15:14)

I know I have mentioned Deckbox supporting this feature on here before, and was given permission to setup two separate Deckbox accounts to reflect my two collections. I was never able to setup any trades, but would certainly be willing to trade my MTGO cards for paper - particularly paper pauper items of which I need many for my pauper cube, etc. I guess you would need to agree upon how you are valuing cards, such as Deckbox for paper and http://www.mtgotraders.com/ for MODO. Hit me with a trade offer, I can get a Excel dump of my collection, and we can talk. Cheers, paul

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist