Topic: WTT: Verdant Catacomb Expedition for other Expeditions

Just pulled the Verdant Catacomb Expedition. I do not play this color pair at all, so I would love to trade it towards other Expeditions. Hit me up with offers if you are interested.

Re: WTT: Verdant Catacomb Expedition for other Expeditions

I dont have expeditions but I do have a foil flooded strand off your wishlist. Perhaps that plus other stuff from my inventory might be of interest?

BlackMageWins77 wrote:

I dont have expeditions but I do have a foil flooded strand off your wishlist. Perhaps that plus other stuff from my inventory might be of interest?

Possibly. I am going to hold out for expeditions for a bit though. Do you still have the Overgrown Tomb and the Sacred Foundry?

311chaos wrote:
BlackMageWins77 wrote:

Possibly. I am going to hold out for expeditions for a bit though. Do you still have the Overgrown Tomb and the Sacred Foundry?

I do not actually. Just got from scg stl and hadnt taken them out yet.

Which expedition(s) are you looking for? I have a breeding pool I'd like to turn into catacombs, if you're interested.

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

Id say that my top priorities would be a Shock Lands in this order:

• Steam Vents

• Godless Shrine

• Watery Grave

• Blood Crypt

• Temple Garden

• Overgrown Tomb

• Breeding Pool

• Stomping Ground

• Hallowed Fountain

• Sacred Foundry

and then Fetches in this order:

• Arid Mesa

• Scalding Tarn

• Flooded Strand

• Marsh Flats

• Polluted Delta

and then I would be interested in these Tangos:

• Prairie Stream

• Sunken Hollow

Well, I'm interested in Breeding pool for Verdant catacombs, if that strikes your fancy.

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

I have an expeditions arid Arid Mesa. Interested?

Thanks for the replies.

For the Breeding Pool, I don't see much else I would need, and I would use the Breeding Pool about as much as I would use the Verdant.

For the Arid Mesa, I would consider this. Let me see if I get any other offers. I would prefer to get a Steam Vents, but I know that is a long shot to get the exact one I need.