Topic: Feature requests: User-spesific deck and export formatting setting

1. User-spesific deck formatting setting
I would like more control over how decklists are displayed, and that the setting follows me as a Deckbox user globally.

The setting should let you set up for a set of categories and their sorting. For instance, I should be able to specify «Creatures», «Other spells» and «Lands», and that each category will be sorted alphabetical.

In the same way, you should be able to give the same setting for your sideboard. For instance, I would like the sideboard to be displayed alphabetical without any categories.

Bonus: different settings for different formats.

2. User-spesific deck export formatting setting
«View» > «View Text List» give you a formatted text file that is very good for simple exporting. I would like more control over it, or the possibility to add export options to the list. This would be very useful for making decklists with the Deckbox WordPress plugin.

For instance, I would like the ability to make a export like the «View Text List», but formatted as following:

Creatures\n{<creature cards>}\n\nOther spells\n{<other spells cards>}\n\nLands\n{<land cards>}\n\nSideboard\n{<sideboard cards>}

Last edited by torgeir (2015-11-04 13:16:17)

Re: Feature requests: User-spesific deck and export formatting setting

Chiming in to say I would love to see some export formatting options, especially in text which should be trivial to implement.