Topic: W: Collector's/International Edition, Old School stuff H:EDH, Modern

Back after a really long hiatus and spent an extremely long time updating my want and trade list.  Trade list still has a few hundred cards to be added, including some pricier things and some standard legal stuff.

I'm mainly looking for old school cards, CE/IE, Alpha, Beta, Arabian Nights, The Dark, Antiquities, Legends.  I'll trade for most rares from Alpha/Beta even if they aren't on my wantlist, and many uncommons and playable commons (lightning bolt, dark ritual, etc.).

I'll also always trade for eternal staples, if you have any dual lands, city of traitors, khans fetches, etc. that you want to unload, but this is lower priority.

I do also have some modern stuff on my want list, but it's really really low priority so I'm not really motivated to trade high dollar stuff for it.

Also always willing to take NM bulk rares at .10 each towards anything in trade, and NM bulk FOIL commons and uncommons at .05, rares at .20 and mythics at .50

Thanks!

Last edited by tivv (2016-03-23 03:07:33)

Re: W: Collector's/International Edition, Old School stuff H:EDH, Modern

Hey man, I have some stuff you need and you have some fools I'm looking for, would love to set something up but I can't seem to find your trade proposal button... Maybe you can open something up with me and we can start to work something out. Would love to get any and all of those foils that overlap

Re: W: Collector's/International Edition, Old School stuff H:EDH, Modern

I think I fixed it now.  Sorry about that.  I'll take a look later this evening when I have more than just a spare moment.  Thanks!