Topic: MTG Graveborn

Hi all, sorry if this was already posted (Couldn't find it through a a thread search) - is there any word perhaps on if and when the Graveborn precon will be loaded into deckbox? Thanks in advance!

Re: MTG Graveborn

we are missing a bunch of other precons as well!

If I recall correctly from other posts, Deckbox.org gets its card database directly from Gatherer but there is an import routine that must be run manually.  I know Gatherer has at least some of the cards from the Gravebon precon (likely all of them) so it's probably just a matter of importing them into the Deckbox database.  I have no idea what that takes so I can't give you an exact time but historically they have been a few weeks behind new releases.  I am sure it will be imported soon. 

Also, this is just speculation, but usually import routines are large, time-consuming and impact the site negatively while they are being run.  For these reasons they usually need to be planned for a time when there are fewer visitors.  The only reason I mention this is to help justify why new sets aren't available immediately to this site after they are added to gather.  I hope that helps!

@Fejjgw, Can you give examples of the missing precons?  I may be able to then give a concise list to the Deckbox.org team to help speed things along.

Thanks for the reply, I'll just wait it out big_smile  As to Fejjgw's reply, I myself have noticed that some of the Duels of the Planeswalker precon decks don't show up as a "separate" precon, but since they aren't considered as such on Gatherer, that seems explanation enough.

Hello Homogenous,

It is now imported, posted yesterday evening in the announcements forum: http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1261.

Usually when we post there, we don't come back to the individual topics to reply there as well, so it's worth peeking in there from time to time smile.

Yep, duals of the planeswalkers is not listed separately on gatherer, it's why we did not import it as such.

Cheers.

It would seem that my exhausted brain just cant count.  All the duel decks, premiums and from the vaults are on deckbox!