Topic: Ensnaring Bridge Edition Swap

I have some Stronghold Ensnaring Bridges that I would like to turn into some 7th Edition Ensnaring Bridges. I would also swap for 8th Edition, but 7th Edition would be my first choice.

Re: Ensnaring Bridge Edition Swap

I am on vacation mode for the next couple weeks dealing with a new baby, but once I return I would be interested in discussing this if you do not find anyone else.

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

I need to check my bridge editions. But I may be able to do this.

Bistiquea wrote:

I have some Stronghold Ensnaring Bridges that I would like to turn into some 7th Edition Ensnaring Bridges. I would also swap for 8th Edition, but 7th Edition would be my first choice.

I have one 7th and 4 8th editions....I would be interested as well

I have 6 Stronghold ones, and 2 each of the editions that I like better. So I need 2x from 7th edition, and if I turned my 10 mismatched total into a playset each of 7th and 8th Edition (which means I would also need 2x from 8th Edition), that would be amazing. The Stronghold ones that I have are a variety of conditions, 2 HP for sure, 1 NM for sure, 2 LP, and one that is like NM-/LP.

If anyone is interested, I would trade the 2x HP Stronghold 2-for-1 for a good copy of either of the other two editions. TCG has a trade like that about $15-20 in your favor if you are up to it.

I also updated my lists so now I have all my Stronghold copies in my Tradelist for anyone who wants to open a trade discussion with me about this.

Bump.

Emailed!