Topic: Ultra Pro Clear sleeves

When I first started playing MTG, I purchased around 500 Ultra Pro clear sleeves.  They are heavier (thicker) than others that were available at the time and all those I've been able to find today.  I remember the packaging touting how shuffleable they were (and they've proved to be so).  Other sleeves I've bought since then tend to separate (front from back) after lots of play, but those originals are still around.

Does anyone know if those heavier sleeves are still available? Does anyone remember any details for the product line (e.g., a specific name)? I seem to remember them coming 100 to a pack (rather than 50).  I've contacted several resellers, brick-and-mortar and online, and most remember having them at one time, but they do not have them currently.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: Ultra Pro Clear sleeves

I bought some the other day.  They are definitely still available; however, I'm not sure if the material is the same.

Here is at least one source;

http://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pro-Protect … amp;sr=8-2

Re: Ultra Pro Clear sleeves

@HikingStick Like inzeos, I just purchased a set of 100 yesterday afternoon. I can't speak for their longevity - though they are my favorite sleeve of choice after using them a handful of times - however, I know they're still being distributed (in my area, San Diego). If you're not having much luck with your local card stores, I'd recommend inzeos' Amazon link.

MTG ∴ Inventory
MTG ∴ Tradelist (Soon)
MTG ∴ Wishlist