Topic: [bug] Split cards unable to be imported

This should be fixed, unless I'm just not doing it right.

Re: [bug] Split cards unable to be imported

Yes, there are problems with the split cards. They are only present once in the system. (Crime / Punishment is present only as Punishment). So for now, you can add them manually like that. But yes, it's not a good solution and it will be addressed soon.

They are listed as the second word in the name. Thus Hide // Seek is listed as Seek.

However, this should be fixed. They should be called the full name with // between both words.

Any progress on this?  Research // Development doesn't seem to be listed by either name on the card.  In the full list of cards it shows up, you can see the image if you hover over, but clicking on it says it doesn't exist.

This had been fixed in the previous version, as I've entered many of those cards in the past year.  It has been reported as a bug in the new (2.0) system.  Sebi is currently on holiday (after the release over the holidays most of us were observing), and will be back to reviewing things soon.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Great, thanks smile  This site is awesome by the way... wish I would have found out about it sooner!