Topic: Feature Request: Autobuilder

Hi,

I'm not the greatest deck builder, and I often seek outside help - so having the ability to auto generate decks based on my inventory would be wonderful, and likely save me money.

The idea:
Have a "Auto build Deck" button with a scalable percentage slider, to granulate accuracy of the inventory <-> deck comparison.
It will then match your inventory with other users decks, and based on the accuracy it will suggest decks you can create - so having the accuracy set to 75% would allow for up to 15 cards to be missing from inventory in a 60 card deck.

It can be expanded with a "Add missing to wish list" / "Trading/Buying opportunities" button.

o/

Re: Feature Request: Autobuilder

I like it! smile  Sounds like it could be a bit complex to implement, but it would be a great tool for discovering decks on the site.  As it stands I hardly know where to begin when searching around!  I hope we get this or a similar feature added.

This kind of thing would require a 'completed deck' feature, I think. Otherwise, it would find loads of incomplete decks and non-decks when comparing cards. I know I have more of the latter than the former, at least.

BetweenWalls wrote:

This kind of thing would require a 'completed deck' feature, I think. Otherwise, it would find loads of incomplete decks and non-decks when comparing cards. I know I have more of the latter than the former, at least.

Yeah... the system does check whether a deck meets the minimum legality rules, but just because a deck labeled as Constructed has 60+ cards in it doesn't mean it's actually ready to be used.  That's a really good point.