Topic: New Feature: Option to disable the Quick Add functionality in inv/wish

There has been recurring feedback over the last years that the Add Card widget in the inventory and wishlist is non-intuitive in that it always adds the card you are searching for directly.

Some users rightfully would have liked that option toggleable, so that they can sometimes just search for a card to see the situation for that card in their inventory and then adjust and click Apply.

For that reason there is now a "Quick Add Mode" toggle, so that this option can be set off.

The "+" button to add a new card row in the panel and the import widget also was a bit weird in that it added the row at the bottom and you had to scroll all the way down when you had many printings of a card. It's now adding it at the top, should make it a bit more usable.

Re: New Feature: Option to disable the Quick Add functionality in inv/wish

This is a feature I didn't know I wanted but I am incredibly happy that it exists now. Thank you so much for the update!

Great job, you're killing it lately with the updates. Alignment's just a bit off for me:

http://i.imgur.com/Cwjq790.jpg

This is an excellent idea.
Little change BIG difference.
big_smile

I like where this is heading, but I found a small snag. If Quick Add Mode is turned off, the cards don't register as being "Modified."

When I enter cards, I always have the list sorted by Modified (with most recent on top, so I can keep track of where I am at as I go through my stacks.) When I add or update a card, it shows up at the top of the list. That's not happening with Quick Add Mode.

I love the functionality of seeing how many I already have before committing new numbers, but without the Modified updating, it's impossible to keep track while I'm processing.

Thanks for the hard work, this a is a cool update!

Last edited by FreemindVisionary (2016-09-11 23:07:55)

Great update! Great job!!! Keep going guys!
Cheers

FreemindVisionary wrote:

I like where this is heading, but I found a small snag. If Quick Add Mode is turned off, the cards don't register as being "Modified."

When I enter cards, I always have the list sorted by Modified (with most recent on top, so I can keep track of where I am at as I go through my stacks.) When I add or update a card, it shows up at the top of the list. That's not happening with Quick Add Mode.

This is quite weird, there should have been no change in that behavior. Are you clicking Apply after changing things?

Today's the first day I've had a chance to get on and add cards again. Everything's working great now, not sure what the issue was last time. Awesome update!