Topic: Welcome DC Metro Area!

Hello all,

I just wanted to welcome everyone to the group forum which the admins were so kind as to turn on for us this week. I figure this is a great place to post about trades, events, testing groups, or other MTG related discussions.

Hopefully this will be helpful - if there are any other issues or folks you want to join, please feel free to hit me up.

Thanks and hope to see you at a local tournament at Curio/Games and Stuff/Squabbles/Dream Wizards/Comics and Gaming/Anime Pavillion/Labyrinth or a host of other great LGS locations.

Re: Welcome DC Metro Area!

Nice to see we finally have a forum!

Sad thing is after being in this group for over a year, I'm moving to Washington State (funny I have to say state around here lol)

Either way I will be in the area until October so until then I'll be around so hit me up for a trade.

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Hey all,

I'm in East Falls Church if anyone is looking for someone to go to events with.  I play legacy and modern, and mostly at Victory, C+G fairfax, and curio.

Shoot me a message here or at onetas@hotmail.com

Hey man im getting back in and C&G Ffx is my spot. Im out in sterling if you ever wanna get together and test. Havent been to C&G much since moving but if ive seen you there this is Don lol

Anyone like drafting? I'm in Court House and need more people to draft with!