Topic: LF Foil/Promo Commons/Pauper Cube Items

Greetings all!  I am hoping to finish out my pauper (all commons) cube. I am looking to trade for foil versions of these cards. If the card has a foil promo (such as Rancor, denoted by a * below), I am looking for that version of the card. English only, and no full art. I am willing to trade out of Inventory for higher value cards or for large swaths of these. I can provide a password for Inv as needed. Start a trade and let's talk. Thanks!

Armillary Sphere
Barren Moor
Capsize*
Carnivorous Death-Parrot
Chainer's Edict*
Crypt Rats
Death Denied
Diabolic Edict
Forked Bolt
Goblin Heelcutter
Halimar Depths
Into the Roil
Izzet Chronarch
Journey to Nowhere
Kodama's Reach
Kor Skyfisher*
Maze of Ith
Miscalculation
Momentary Blink
Nezumi Cutthroat
Nightscape Familiar
Ninja of the Deep Hours
Porcelain Legionnaire
Pouncing Kavu
Preordain
Rampant Growth
Rancor*
Recoil
Rend Flesh
Rift Bolt*
Rushing River
Scuzzback Marauders
Searing Blaze
Snap
Thought Scour
Unearth
Winged Coatl
Yavimaya Elder

Last edited by TheWorldHatesPaul (2017-01-19 14:05:40)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Re: LF Foil/Promo Commons/Pauper Cube Items

FNM O-ring on its way, yeah! Still looking for more foil commons! Please take a look. Thanks!

Do you have a cubetutor link to your pauper cube?  I have been looking to update mine, and I see a bunch of cards in this sample alone that I haven't tested before.

whitemeat wrote:

Do you have a cubetutor link to your pauper cube?  I have been looking to update mine, and I see a bunch of cards in this sample alone that I haven't tested before.

I actually just use Adam's list, see: http://www.cubetutor.com/cubeblog/5961

I play my cube with old friends that used to play Magic, but don't follow it much anymore. That way we can do a quick draft or pack war and they can see a mix of old and new cards. I figure Adam puts more time/effort/thinking into it then I ever could, so I am happy to use his list. I am foiling it out as a fun side project.

Cheers, Paul