Topic: W: Modern/Commander H: List

Hey all, I haven't really been trading on here for a while but would like to start updating some of my constructed decks and commanders. I haven't really kept up on my inventory on here so as of now I have decided to just list everything as being up for trade. It should be very close to up to date however please note that I have made some occasional trades here and there at my LGS and so some cards may no longer be available. Also please note that just because it is marked up for trade does not mean that it will be easily traded. I also am not interested in trading eternal cards for standard. So as far as what I'm currently looking for.....

4x Grim Flayer
3x Liliana, the Last Hope
1x Rings of Brighthearth

I'll try to keep this list updated at least weekly. Drop me a line if you're interested in working something out. I apologize if I don't reply to trade offers within a couple days due to my work schedules but will do my best. Thank you and happy trading!

Last edited by Rydon (2017-03-29 21:30:51)

Re: W: Modern/Commander H: List

Bump

If you see anything of mine you'd be interested in let me know, you have a lot of stuff I'm looking for tongue

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Sent a trade