Topic: Buying bulk

I am looking to but bulk cards, from older sets, anything before origins, I'm needing to get a jump on my older card collection. :-) I only am interested in near mint condition.

Feel free to email me!

---Cody

Re: Buying bulk

Sure. I would do 5$ per 100 cards. I have quite a few older cards so reply how many you want, your address, and your ppal address for the payment bill for how many you want. I go for an average cost of 5 cents per card. my rares and mythics stay to average prices.

That's not bulk, and far to expensive considering I don't know the condition, and what I'd be getting (rare, mythic wise) bulk is in my opinion 500+ at a time. I'm debating buying a 5k bulk box of eBay for $35 if this is the only offer I get. :-(

I can't beat that 5,000 for $35 but if you would like to avoid duplicates you don't need and guarantee NM condition, take a look at my tradelist/store https://deckbox.org/sets/176581?o=d&p=17&s=b. Most of my bulk is priced between $0.01 and $0.04.

If you're really looking to avoid picking out singles and just get a big box of bulk, I'd be willing to assemble a box of 1,000 pre-origins cards for $10 plus $13.60 shipping.

ill look into that what are we talking pre-origins? alpha on or just theros block ect