Topic: Closed

**All Cards Have Been Spoken For**

Thank you for your interest.

All trades in trade binder are fair game. Will be going through my decklist of Ramunap Red to make sure the cards it needs are not currently in trade, but I'm pretty sure it's fine.

Before you go searching super specifically, Keep in mind that ALMOST everything in my trades, save for a few pulls from consipracyII and some 10th of the way built modern stuffs (ad nauseum, mostly), is standard. Or was very recently standard. I'm mostly looking to just trade/sell value to either recoup cash or get the decks I want to play this season built.

ALL cards are LP or better, generally speaking, however if I come across something concerning that someone is interested in, I will be happy to post pics of the concern and discuss value balance or otherwise find an alternative.

Anyway, I am also ALWAYS looking for Foil Full Art lands from OG Zendikar and older. Willing to trade up into those. Also just plain unhinged and unglued are fine, too. (not sure if unglued ever had foils, but hey).

Oh, and also looking for any and all of the Mountains from the Standard Showdown packs.

Thanks.

Last edited by kmisterk (2017-10-19 02:53:25)

Always looking for Unhinged/Unglued Full Art Lands. Trading out of Trades only currently

Tradelist

Re: Closed

Not sure what you have for it already, but I have the entire Temur energy list for trade (minus the fast lands, which I'm keeping for modern). Furthermore, it looks like you have most of the pieces I still need for UB control, which is what I'm building. I'm mostly interested in the scarab gods, since those are hardest to find, and I'm willing to give you a bit extra, since you'd be trading down into smaller stuff. I'll start a trade, with the stuff I'm interested in, and then you can add the pieces from temur energy that you still need, so we can work something out. Looking forward to the trade!

Last edited by Pitch35 (2017-10-19 02:50:37)

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

Okay, all the UB cards just disappeared. Are they no longer available?

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

Pitch35 wrote:

Not sure what you have for it already, but I have the entire Temur energy list for trade (minus the fast lands, which I'm keeping for modern). Furthermore, it looks like you have most of the pieces I still need for UB control, which is what I'm building. I'm mostly interested in the scarab gods, since those are hardest to find, and I'm willing to give you a bit extra, since you'd be trading down into smaller stuff. I'll start a trade, with the stuff I'm interested in, and then you can add the pieces from temur energy that you still need, so we can work something out. Looking forward to the trade!

Thank you for your reply! I actually just completed a trade for the whole list. I appreciate your time and interest. Thank you!

Always looking for Unhinged/Unglued Full Art Lands. Trading out of Trades only currently

Tradelist

Pitch35 wrote:

Okay, all the UB cards just disappeared. Are they no longer available?

Actually, the entire list is no longer available. I was able to make a local trade. Thank you for the interest! Just happened to be bad timing on you finding the list hmm Sorry about that!

Tradelist