Topic: Multiple Inventory Sections

I would like to be able to import and represent both my MTGO and paper card collections in deckbox, but make it obvious which cards are which.  It would be preferably to have two separate Inventories/Trade List/Wishlist, instead of just adding them all into my current paper Inventory.  Any possibility of this option in the future?

Thanks for your time, and great site!

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Re: Multiple Inventory Sections

Two accounts?

I would just create two accounts, but the site's FAQ specifically states only one account per user, and I like to follow the rules.  Particularly on a site I really like such as this one. big_smile

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Hi there,

(I'm new on dropbox and I couldn't find a topic related to this question, please link me to it if there's one.)

So I'm playing in 3 different formats for MTG: Standard, Modern and Legacy. I'm also playing in a closed mtg friends "association" (we can only use cards that we unpack together during our sealed tournaments to build our decks). It would help if I could tag those cards or divide my collection in multiple inventories (same for my tradelist).

Right now other players need to filter trade to fit the format, which is not the most efficient. I could also create another account but ...errrh.

Thanks.

Hello guys, I merged your topics since you both posted about similar issues.

I'll answer the simple questions first. You can not have multiple inventories or tradelists right now, and this feature is not planned to be implemented soon. Having multiple accounts is against the rules because of possible trading scamming, but if the reason for having multiple accounts is clearly stated in the profile, we will not ban anyone. smile

The longer answer is that we have promised (a long time ago big_smile) a feature that would allow users to tag cards in their inventory / tradelist / wishlist with custom tags, and then filter the set by these tags.

We've actually designed the widget and the functionality now, and I'm looking forward to implementing the first version of that sometime in the following weeks.

That feature would allow Paul for example to tag (while inserting them) cards as "Location: MTGO", and then by using a simple filter to see only those in the inventory. It will still not be a very strict separation between those cards. They will still behave the same when added to trades, or used in trading opportunities listings etc. So if you guys do want a very STRICT separation, multiple accounts is the only way.

If the labeling solution is sufficient, then keep an eye out on the annoucements forum in march smile

Thanks Sebi, definitely a good news : )

Awesome website btw.

Is there any progress on this?

In the same boat as the rest. Want to be able to store my MTGO cards seperately like some other sites do. Its a great feature hope it gets added.

Hi,

Any update on when this will be implemented?