Topic: W: judge foils,expeditions, inventions, invocations

Looking to pick up some judge foils (looking for any and all) and masterpieces. My current have list is very out of date but if you post here I will gladly look at wishlists and see if we can make a trade smile

Last edited by Charger (2018-04-20 02:00:00)

Re: W: judge foils,expeditions, inventions, invocations

I have a spell pierce and Threads of disloyalty INV that I would be willing to trade if you have any of the bigger foils on my want list.  https://deckbox.org/sets/173327?s=i&o=d

F3n1x wrote:

I have a spell pierce and Threads of disloyalty INV that I would be willing to trade if you have any of the bigger foils on my want list.  https://deckbox.org/sets/173327?s=i&o=d

Started a trade with you to discuss.

Anyone else looking to move masterpieces start a trade and I can link you to a more updated have list smile

I might be interested in trading an invocation or so

still looking smile

I have a few I could part with for your other masterpieces (like Crucible) or legacy cards (like Mirror Universe, City of Traitors Lion's Eye Diamond) but they are in your inventory, not tradelist. If hit me up if you don't mind trading them.

koda wrote:

I have a few I could part with for your other masterpieces (like Crucible) or legacy cards (like Mirror Universe, City of Traitors Lion's Eye Diamond) but they are in your inventory, not tradelist. If hit me up if you don't mind trading them.

Not currently looking to trade those, sorry

bump smile

I have a lot of expeditions and some masterpieces if you have some revised duals or reserve list up for trade.