Topic: custom sections, card tags

love deckbox but am really struggling using it for deckbuilding now that i am playing EDH

really badly need to be able to specify custom sections (eg Ramp, Card Draw, Board Wipe, etc..) which solves half the issue

what it doesnt solve is that ideally i specifically pick cards that have multiple purposes, eg  i would class this card in sections Ramp (due to lowering the cost of zombies) and Pump
https://www.mtg-forum.de/db/picture_new.php?card=Undead+Warchief&set=TSB

so if instead of adding custom sections, if we could tag cards with multiple short string tags and then view the deck list sorted/seperated by tags

also i see we have comments against cards, an additional column option for public/private comments so that the comments can be seen without clicking i think this would be a massive improvement

another feature that would be great is the ability to filter the deck list by clicking on the mana curve

curious on others thoughts on what would be needed to enhance deckboxes deck building abilities

Re: custom sections, card tags

I actually really like this idea.

What do you think about being able to put comments on cards instead of sections? That way it would have multiple uses. Right now I use my notepad to annotate cards I want to take out, but commenting on the car in a deck would be nice.

Re: custom sections, card tags

I do want to do something of the sort (@tagging). Perhaps easiest would be to make special hashtag type tags in the comment be displayed on the card row and used for grouping or sorting. (#ramp #draw etc...)

@Dnemo28 - you can put comments on cards in decks already, both private or public.